|Act! has been significantly updated over the past several versions, both on the client and the Cloud/Web. With enhancements to integration and automation, it’s easier than ever to turn your marketing and sales efforts into successful results. Grow and connect your audience – the enhanced integrated ACT! emarketing experience helps you attract new customers and get more from existing relationships. Optimize your workforce and drive productivity with enhancements that help you save time and stay organized. Our presentation will take a prospect from cradle to sale and going relationship management using built in ACT functions as well as three of our favorite add-ons.
FUSE THE POWER OF INTELLIGENT EMARKETING WITH AUTOMATION OF SALES BEST PRACTICES
- Create, send, and track professional, eye-catching email campaigns that reach customers and prospects with the right message at the right time.
- Know who to follow up with first with intelligent, prioritized Call Lists that close the gap between Marketing and Sales.
- Find your best emarketing fit, with a tier designed for teams, including additional contacts, Call List, and multiple profiles for sending email campaigns on behalf of your company, department, or individual team members.
- NOTE: Act! Emarketing Features are subscription-based services, Additional Fees apply
AUTOMATION AND PRODUCTIVITY ENHANCEMENTS HELP YOU SAVE TIME AND STAY ORGANIZED
- Outlook sync options allow you to choose whether to 1-way sync your ACT! Contacts and Calendar to Outlook, 2-way sync information back to ACT!, or keep both separate.
- Update contact records on-the-go, with ACT! Premium Mobile photo and document attachments.
- Easily integrate documents from popular business tools such as Dropbox, SharePoint, iCloud, Google Docs and more, to contact records in ACT!
NEW STREAMLINED CONFIGURATION AND ACCESS OPTIONS MAKE DEPLOYMENT A SNAP!
- Make sure more of your team is in-the-know – create read-only licenses for additional members of your business or team – at no extra charge!
- Easily create and distribute ACT! Premium for Web remote databases and offline clients, directly from the web.
- Improved global preference management allows you to automatically deploy, activate, and customize default user preferences for multiple users in a snap, allowing you to set up instances quickly and easily.
- Hide inactive users from drop-downs and help speed up data entry.
- Seamlessly import contacts from CSV files to ACT! Premium for Web.
- Behind-the-scenes performance and usability enhancements for peace of mind.
Add-ons Take ACT to the next level!
- Develop simple to complex Quotes that automatically get added back into ACT as an Opportunity using Quotewerks
- Track your recent sales and sales over the last 5 years with Quickbooks or Sage 50 integration – and your sales staff DOES NOT need to be in the accounting software
- Build complex workflow automation using Sales Automation Manager
9:00 AM PST to 11:00 AM PST
9:00 to 9:10 AM – Opening Remarks
9:10-10:30 AM – ACT! Demonstration with real world scenarios
10:30 AM – Wrap up and door prizes
After registering you will receive a confirmation email
2 licenses of ACT! V187 Premium
1 Duplicate Remover Wizard for ACT
1 Sales Automation Manager
1 Quickbooks QBSales for ACT