Collapsing blank lines in ACT reports – including envelopes and labels
You can configure fields on ACT! Envelopes, Labels and Reports to collapse for contacts with no data in that field by enabling the Collapse if blank attribute for that field on the template.
Follow the steps below:
- From the Report Designer and the Envelope, Label or Report template; right-click the field you wish to collapse for contacts with no data, and then click Properties from the shortcut menu. The Field Properties dialog box appears:
- Under the Format tab, enable the Collapse if blank option.
- Click Apply, and then click OK. to complete the process.
Note: If you have overlapping fields, the space will not collapse. To work around this, perform the following steps:
- Highlight all of the fields
- Click Format > Vertical Spacing
- Click Remove
« Groups in ACT – the power of Consolidation | Home | Calling leads – when do you stop calling? It Depends. »