Duplicate Remover Expert Screen Shots
The ACT! CRM application allows you to merge and remove duplicate contacts, but only two at a time. Our products allows you to do this in mass. It is a standalone program that runs outside of ACT!
- Specify up to 6 fields to be used to match records to find duplicates.
- Process all Contacts in your data base, the contacts in a specific Group, or all Companies in your data base.
- Match on exact characters or fuzzy – i.e. Bob (exact) – Bobby (Fuzzy)
- Ignore if fields are blank.
- Specify whether the most or least recently modified record, or the most or least recently created record, is the record that will be retained in full.
- Merge fields from records to be deleted into blank fields in the record that will be retained.
- If a non-blank field is different than the value being kept the data is put in Notes on the saved record.
- All subsidiary data (Notes, History, Activities, Opportunities, Secondary Contacts, Documents) is retained.
- Retain Company Links as contact records are merged.
- Retain Company and Group static membership as contact records are merged.
- Retain Contact Links as company records are merged.
Version for ACT 2010 (10.0.2) to 2012
Version for ACT 2013 and higher
Check out the full documentation here Duplicate Remover Wizard Expert documentation
Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
“Duplicate Wizard Software activated & your product is awesome!!!
What a time saver!!
View a demo of the product!