What’s new in Sage ACT 2013
What’s New in Sage ACT! 2013
ACT! is 25 years old. That’s 25 years of serving the Contact and Customer Management needs for small businesses and sales teams. The new version has fixed several outstanding minor bugs and issues, but to us the most important feature is the ability to run Smart Tasks on a schedule, offline, on a server. This is HUGE. It means you can now automate a variety of functions and put staff doing more productive things like selling your product. Call us for a demo of how we are using the Smart task automation ourselves in our business.
Other enhancements include:
- Sage ACT! Premium Mobile: Travel light and stay connected to your business from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device.
- Social Updates2: Capitalize on unique customer insight by viewing a collection of your contact’s last 25 posts made on LinkedIn® and Facebook®.
- Social Sharing: Extend your reach by automatically posting your Sage E-marketing for ACT!3 email messages to popular social media sites and allowing recipients to share with their network.
- Smart Tasks Enhancements: Get more done with Smart Tasks that now run offline4, and automatically update record fields once selected conditions are met.
- Usability Improvements, and more!
What’s changed since your release? Here is an infographic to show you.
« The Changing World of Sales | Home | When is a lead truly dead? »