Are you still entering those leads from your website by hand?
Web Prospect reads the mail you receive from your website registration forms and creates contacts in Act!, saving you hours of retyping.
You simply define which web fields correspond to which Act! fields. Web Prospect can also be set up to enter related data from the web into Act! Notes -- for example, products the customer is interested in, or where they saw your ad.
Web Prospect can read email directly from an Outlook folder, or it can download its own email directly using a separate POP account.
- Reads input from an Outlook folder or a separate email account mailbox (POP version).
- Creates new contact, or merges if duplicate found.
- Supports FrontPage "Send to" form data.
- Map any web field to any Act! field or Notes/History.
- ID/Status is set to "New Web" so you can find the new contacts.
- Can be set up for a completely "hands-off" operation.
- Act! does not need to be running -- Web Prospect writes directly to the Act! database via a supported interface.
- Automate your web-to-Act! link!
- No more retyping of contact data received from the web. No more typos!
- Faster and more accurate than by hand.
Web Prospect is not a template-based system. It reads the field names on your web form data and understands what to do with each field. Because of this, you do not have to buy a more expensive version to get multiple-form support. You also don't have to keep track of which registrations come from which web forms.
Integrates with Sales Automation Manager (SAM) a powerful and flexible campaign automation system for Act!. We can show you how to set up Web Prospect so that new contacts are automatically launched in a campaign when added to Act!.
Pricing is based on the number of "active" Act! users in your database, NOT by how many people will be using the program. SAM should reside on your Act! server or the primary Act! user's computer. This program is licensed to be installed ONCE regardless of how many users are in your database.