If you're new to Act! or just want to brush up on your skills, there are several free resources available to you:
- Right within the Act! program you can click on the Help icon and delve into a knowledgebase that covers every feature and function in Act!.
- If you prefer to learn via video, there are short tutorials created by the team at Act! that cover all of the basics at https://training-act.com/act/act-lib-prem/. If you use this resource, make sure you choose the correct library for your flavor of Act! - local or web-based.
- You can search YouTube for video content.
For assistance with errors, here are our go-to resources:
- The Act! online knowledgebase located at https://help.act.com
- Google is your friend
If you have an Act! subscription there are several subscription-only resources available to you:
- You can call Act! tech support at 866-873-2006. Be sure to have your Act! customer number available for faster routing.
- If you have an "Ultimate" subscription, you can schedule a callback from a support tech here: https://www.supersaas.com/schedule/login/Act_Support/Ultimate_Support
These resources can help you/your team ramp up with Act!; however, if you would like to find out how you can use Act! to make your business more profitable or how to streamline your processes, reach out to us for a consultation today. We've been Act! experts for 25+ years and have helped thousands use and customize Act! and Act! add-on programs to take their businesses to the next level.